Victory Step Education is a leading educational organization in Texas with experience in building futures of students. We provide high-quality academic tutoring, SAT/ACT instructional programs, and college admissions consulting to hundreds of students each year. Our curriculum is specifically designed to reinforce foundational skills and bolster GPAs and test performance to allow admission into top colleges.
Our Assistant Sales Managers (ASM) have a direct impact on the growth and expansion of one of the most popular companies in the education industry - Victory Step Education. Our ASMs are responsible for interacting with existing and prospective customers, creating a pursuing leads, and generating sales. ASMs are expected to be proactive in outreach to different customer segments and have a strong desire to succeed. ASMs develop a strong understanding of our business and become stewards of the company’s growth strategy and potential. They also assist in client service and build strong relations with our students and families.
Starting pay for our part-time ASMs are competitive with the market depending on experience and includes good bonus potential.
Victory Step hires people who are intelligent, charismatic, and dependable. We seek team players who are flexible with their schedule and can teach on weekdays and/or weekends.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s/master’s degree at an accredited university
• Strong sales or customer service orientation
• Proficiency in using MS tools such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Familiarity with CRM such as SalesForce is a plus
• Highly driven to achieve goals and ability to work independently
• Previous experience in customer service, client relations, sales, or business development preferred
• Available to work 2-5 days per week (Mon-Fri) for 20-30 hours/week
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Applicants must be willing to submit to a criminal background check in order to be eligible for employment
• Willingness/ability to travel locally to customer locations
• Understand the needs of clients and effectively communicate the benefits of our services and sell packages
• 20-30 lead calls per day to prospective clients who have asked for more information about our services
• Achieve sales targets set by management
• Manage lead records to ensure we can properly follow up and place tutors
• Manage/lead other Sales Operations related tasks such as data management, customer record keeping, tutor assignments, class scheduling etc. as needed
What you get in return:
As a Victory Step employee, you will work in a fast-paced environment and make an impact on students’ lives.
Hourly compensation: base hourly rate with commission
Thorough on the job training and learning opportunities
To join the Victory Step team, please submit your:
1) Cover Letter
3) Previous test scores (GRE, SAT, GMAT, etc.)
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES.
Questions? Call us for a free consultation.